We are always trying to conjure ways to help our corporate clients in reducing their operational costs and maximizing their profits. Whether you are a fresh graduate who is looking to groom themselves for the difficult corporate environment or a young professional looking to become the leader of tomorrow, we have trainings in place just for you.
Our group of qualified trainers have years of experience in elevating the quality of human resources globally. We understand the importance of a top quality professional to an organization and therefore with the diverse global trends, we make sure we equip your organization with the latest in the world.
Currently we offer training in areas such as Soft personality, Media Training and Corporate Training.
This is a brilliant opportunity for people who would like to brush up the weak links in their personalities for the challenging times ahead.
By the end of the soft skills training program, the candidates should be able to:
- Be effective in their language ability both written and spoken.
- Have extremely sound presentation skills.
- Become confident about them self and have improved sense of team building, management and leadership skills.
- Identifying the weak areas within the personality and working on them.
- Have a definitive career plan for the future.
Designed exclusively for C-Level executives, organizational leaders and politicians, the training focuses on media, presentation, public speaking, speech training and executive coaching to improve & enhance verbal and non-verbal communication skills for media interview. This interactive training program will make you practice techniques to handle any media situation.
By the end of this Media Training, the candidates should be able to:
- How to look and sound better
- Body language techniques
- Learn what media outlets are really looking for
- Have more control during interviews
- Create and design messages for use in media interviews
- Develop media messages more quickly and easily
- Bring focus to your messages
- Remove the media fear and worry
- Be able to handle difficult questions with ease
- Practice newly acquired skills in a variety of
real world / real media situations including interviews on Radio, Phone, Print, TV, and Social Media / New Media interviews
A brilliant opportunity for young professionals who are struggling with the corporate culture or the managers who want to take their game to the next level:
By the end of this Corporate Training, the candidates should be able to:
- Learn about the etiquettes of a business meeting
- Improved proficiency in the English language
- Excellent presentation skills at the corporate level
- Personal grooming which includes the way you talk and dress